Friday, January 10, 2014

new year new hair


2014
Thought I could cut my own hair
New Years Eve at Grand Park, Los Angeles


I have always been one to cut their own hair. I always thought I could do a good enough job just like any hairdresser, which is where I was wrong. I've always had long hair and I was slowly cutting it, myself of course, when I realized that it was a terrible mistake and my hair was completely uneven. I decided to trust a student from the beauty school of Marinello, plus they only charge five bucks a cut and couldn't pass that deal! The guy who cut my hair is named Ken, super nice guy and he is graduating in a month, so good luck Ken! I asked him to cut it short and add as many layers as needed to add volume because my hair is straight and unpleasantly flat. It turned out great, I love that I can just wake up and not bother styling it too much. I'm sure you can tell that in the last photo my hair has way more volume than before.
m.i.h.

No comments:

Post a Comment