Sunday, January 19, 2014

cut if off

Pacsun Black Poppy shoes with strap and gold buckle
 I was on the hunt for a new pair of jeans, but ended up buying these pretty awesome boots. They are from Pacsun originally around $50 but I got them on sale for $25, I was so ecstatic for this find! Although when I first saw them on their website I wasn't really digging the gold buckle in front but I loved the shape of the entire boot. I thought I could try them out at their store and find a way to get rid of the buckle. So I did, and i love them even more!



These boots have bit of a padding around the ankle area, which is convenient if you're going to be wearing them for a long time. The heel is two and a half inches. I still need to break them in some more, but so far they aren't too bad. And of course, I love the way the look.
m.i.h.

No comments:

Post a Comment